A company is a group organized to create a product or service, and it is only as good as its people and how excited they are about creating.
We’re looking for talented, motivated Junior IoT Embeded System Design Engineer who can join us to help build the next generation IoT systems. If you are a recent graduate or have 1+ years experience and have an interest in building large-scale, high-performance, security-centric, advanced IoT products and involve end-to-end development cycle, this may be the job you’ve been looking for.
Our work is characterized by high scale, complexity and the need for invention. We offer great opportunities to work on remote access control and monitoring, machine learning, IoT and high-scale, low-latency distributed systems.
- Researching, creating, testing and documenting IoT solutions
- Designing, coding and testing aspects of IoT devices
- Providing solutions to difficulties linked to the connectivity of networks and platforms
- Developing software that monitors and executes processes
- Designing platform solutions that are cloud-compatible and work with IoT applications
- Developing software that allows IoT devices to function and connect to other devices
- Schematic entry and PCB layout
- Embedded System Design, multiple sensors integration
- Evaluate, characterize, and qualify new RF and digital designs
- Write embedded C/C++ Firmware for support of Hardware design testing and verification
- Troubleshooting, and design verification/qualification of hardware prototypes
- Creating bill-of-material and technical documentation
- Ensuring product compliance with applicable electromagnetic and safety standards
- Electrical and Electronics or Mechatronics Engineering BS or MS degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience – qualified new college graduates may be considered
- Working knowledge of KiCAD (schematic capture and PCB layout) or similar
- Working knowledge of Platform IO (or similar collaborative platform for embedded development)
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work cross-functionally
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in an engineering lab and competent with standard lab equipment including oscilloscopes, current probes, spectrum analysers, and signal generators.
- Working knowledge of hardware and software development tools, including simulation software is highly desirable.
- Ability to accurately provide development time/resource estimates for a given set of technical/project requirements.
- Detail-oriented team player with excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work with very little supervision, prioritize between multiple tasks, meet aggressive deadlines, work extended hours (as needed).
- Ability to analyse technical issues and find effective, practical solutions.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Flexible Working Hour
- Annual Bonus
- Medical Subsidy
- Free New Laptop
- Training and Courses Subsidy
- Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia
- Salary: RM2800 – RM3500